IMS is the fastest growing segment of IT outsourcing in India today. IMS forms a very large and significant part of most companies delivering IT services today. These include Indian heritage companies and Global Multinationals. The IMS market in India (RIM) is growing at a CAGR of around 20% annually.
Broadly IMS can be classified into 5 segments,
End User Services – these include Help Desks to support end users & desktop support. Also includes support to manage mobile devices including phones and pads.
Data Centre Services – these include management of Compute devices , Operating system support across Windows, Linux, Mainframe, Large format storage devices including backup services and Database and Middleware services.
Network and Collaboration Services – these include support for networks in offices and homes including wireless support, collaboration services including voice and data (video, audio), managing Wide Area Networks which connect offices and partners and mobile/home users.
Security Services – Vulnerability Assessment and Analysis, Security Information Management and Content filtering services like malware and spam
Cloud Services – These include Deploying and Managing a virtualized environment and Setting up and managing Private and Public clouds
At ETT CareerMove we work with a host of IT companies to fulfil their requirements across technologies.
Representative searches by our team
- Head of Sales IMS, United States (one of India’s most talked about IT Services start ups in the recent years)
- Head – IMS Business, India (one of India’s most talked about IT Services start ups in the recent years)
- Head – IMS Consulting, India (one of India’s most talked about IT Services start ups in the recent years)
- Head – Cloud Business, India (Indian IMS centric Services Firm)
- Head – IMS Service Delivery, India (Top 10 Indian IT Services Firm)
- Center Head – IMS Service Delivery, Pune (Top 10 Indian IT Services Firm)
- General Manager – End User Services (Top 5 Indian IT Services Firm)